Our Legal Team
Chim Hou Yan, JP (Retired), BBM(L), BBM, PBM (Director)
- 1967 LLB (Hons) University of Singapore
- 10th July 1968 admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- 1st August 1968 joined M/s Hilborne Law LLC.
- 31st May 1969 admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of West Malaysia
- 13th August 1976 appointed Commissioner for Oaths
- 6th January 1989 appointed Notary Public
- National Day 1991 awarded the Public Service Medal Pingat Bakti Masyarakat (PBM)
- 1st October 1998 appointed Justice of Peace
- National Day 2003 awarded the Public Service Star Bintang Bakti Masyarakat (BBM)
- Fellow of Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (FSIArb)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) (FCIArb)
- Various Directorships and Office bearer in many service and charitable organizations.
- In practice for 45 years with area of practice in Corporate, Conveyancing, Accidents, Solicitors and other miscellaneous Works. Have more than 40 years of conveyancing experience and presently have been handling conveyancing cases for DBS BANK LTD, UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD, OCBC BANK LTD, HSBC BANK, MAYBANK and DEVELOPERS.